Tickets and Rates
2023-2024 Daily Lift Ticket Rates
- $92.00 Buy online before you arrive. – Season Pass Liability Release – Skier Responsibility Code
- WARNING – Mount Bohemia does not plan to sell daily tickets on Saturdays. If you want to ski Saturdays, please buy a season pass.
2023-2024 FastPass Tickets
- $25.00 per day
- $275.00 for the season (must be purchased during the season pass sale)
- Adding a FastPass ticket to your lift ticket allows you to skip the line!
- No more than 60 will be sold daily
You MUST PUT IN FIRST & LAST NAME of the pass holder where it says “personalized name”.
2023-24 Lift Operation Hours
- Monday thru Friday – 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturdays 9:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. thru March 11. Then 930 to 5pm for rest of March and April.
- Sundays 9:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
All mountain runs are accessible from lift drop off points except Little Boho.
Guided Snowshoe Hike
Join your Bohemia snowshoe guide as they take you thru the woods on one of Bohemia’s many snowshoes trails.
- Trips meet at Base yurts at 8:30am
- Trip is for all levels and includes snowshoes and poles
- Trip finishes between 10:00am and 10:30am at the base yurts where all participants get a free pancake breakfast
- Cost is $30 per person all ages
- Must reserve in advance
Explore Hidden Bohemia — In-Bounds Guiding Service
New this year, Mt. Bohemia is offering an in-bounds guiding service. Have some of those runs that you have seen on the map, but have never been able to get to such as Helm’s Deep or Big Dipper? Want to know where the powder stashes are in January and February or where the best spring corn is in March and April?
Sign up for our new Bohemian guiding service!
- Explore the extreme backcountry with Will as he shows you the different features that make this section the best terrain on the mountain — even better, Will take you to the least visited parts of this section
- Guided trip through the hidden parts of bohemia last for 2.5 hours
- Guided trips go every Thursday, Saturday & Sunday
- Private reservations only
- Up to 6 people
- $30 per person
- Must reserve in advance
Meet the Guide:
Will Tuttle is part of Mt. Bohemia’s professional Ski Patrol. This is his second season working at Mt. Bohemia, but he has been a season pass holder for nearly 10 years. With his patrol knowledge and knowledge of the terrain, you and your party will be in safe hands! During the off-season, Will works as a River Ranger for the U.S. Forest Service. During his free time, you may find Will lounging in the hot tub, If you see his afro around base, feel free to pick his brain about terrain, whitewater, or any telemark questions.
Thursday Night Skiing presented by Lume
Bohemia will be under the lights until 8:00pm every Thursday night starting January 26 and running through March 2nd.
Lume night skiing ticket starts at 3:00pm.