Inn On Lac Labelle
To book the INN in the summer of fall please click this airbnb link https://airbnb.com/h/innonlaclabelle
Stay free Wednesday nights during the winter when you stay Tuesday or Thursday nights*
*December 28th not included
The Inn, with five private bedrooms, is one of the few lodging properties on the water in the Keweenaw Peninsula. The Inn is located right on beautiful Lac Labelle, an 1100 acre lake that flows into Lake Superior. Three of the rooms overlook the water and each has their own bathroom with shower, toilet, and sink.
The Inn has a large porch area as well as a large dock. Relax outside on the deck overlooking the lake or go fishing off the dock. Hiking trails are right out your door that connect to the Mount Bohemia adventure resort property which has over 12 miles of trails on site.
- Three night minimum (summer) two night minimum (winter and fall)
- One nights deposit is due upon making a reservations and is non-refundable
- 14 days prior to your checkin date your full reservation is non-refundable
- There is a $25 alteration penalty for alterations to your reservation for any reason
- Satellite internet
- Linens and towels not included
- No pets
- No smoking
- No snowmobiles permitted on ski area terrain but they are welcome at Aqua log cabin resort