The “Big Yurt” aka. Yurt #5
$355 a night based on seven people
includes breakfast and dinner
each extra person is just $25 more per night
Wednesday nights FREE when you stay Tuesday or Thursday night (winter only). *Excluding Wednesday, December 28th. Ski in Ski out lodging with almost double the size of the other yurts and all upgraded log furniture this is by far Mount Bohemia’s most luxurious accomodation choice.
- Sleeps 13 (2 full size beds, 4 twin size beds, 2 pull out full size couches and one twin futon)
- Bring your own linens or sleeping bags and towels
- Bathroom, shower, sink
All Bohemia lodging has access to activity building which includes couches, a fireplace, TV and small cooking area.
- Two night minimum in cabins, inn and yurts (not in the hostel)
- One nights deposit is due upon making a reservations and is non-refundable
- 14 days prior to your checkin date your full reservation is non-refundable
- There is a $25 alteration penalty for alterations to your reservation for any reason satellite Internet
- No pets except for lower units in the log cabins
- No smoking
- No snowmobiles permitted on ski area terrain but they are welcome at Aqua log cabin resort