Marina Cabin is a new lodging option at Mount Bohemia. The Marina Cabin is located on the shores of Lac Labelle and sleeps five people. The Marina Cabin is virtually ski in during the winter as it is located across the road at the bottom of the extreme backcounty. Hop on the bus to get your day started and then ski back to your cabin at the end of the day by taking Brown Beagle or Woodpecker’s Hollow to the bottom of the road and then walk less than 50 feet to your cabin. The cabin has a bedroom, living room and private bathroom.
All Bohemia lodging has access to activity building which includes couches, a fireplace, TV and small cooking area.
- Two night minimum in cabins, inn and yurts (not in the hostel)
- One nights deposit is due upon making a reservations and is non-refundable
- 14 days prior to your checkin date your full reservation is non-refundable
- There is a $25 alteration penalty for alterations to your reservation for any reason satellite Internet
- No pets except for lower units in the log cabins
- No smoking
- No snowmobiles permitted on ski area terrain but they are welcome at Aqua log cabin resort