Inn On Lac Labelle
Stay free Wednesdays when you stay Tuesday or Thursday. Not applicable during the Christmas holiday week.
The Inn, with five private bedrooms, is one of the few lodging properties on the water in the Keweenaw Peninsula. The Inn is located right on beautiful Lac Labelle, an 1100 acre lake that flows into Lake Superior. Three of the rooms overlook the water and each has their own bathroom with shower, toilet, and sink.
The Inn has a large porch area as well as a large dock. Relax outside on the deck overlooking the lake or go fishing off the dock. Hiking trails are right out your door that connect to the Mount Bohemia adventure resort property which has over 12 miles of trails on site.
The rooms at the Inn can be reserved two ways. One is just lodging with dinner and breakfast included or you can reserve it as part of Mount Bohemia’s all inclusive adventure resort and have all of your activities, equipment and guides included for one low price. Activities include Sea kayaking, Paddleboarding, Hiking, and biking. Meals are served in Mount Bohemia’s North Pole bar and Restaurant.
All Bohemia lodging has access to activity building which includes couches, a fireplace, TV and small cooking area.
- Two night minimum in cabins, inn and yurts (not in the hostel)
- One nights deposit is due upon making a reservations and is non-refundable
- 14 days prior to your checkin date your full reservation is non-refundable
- There is a $25 alteration penalty for alterations to your reservation for any reason satellite Internet
- No pets except for lower units in the log cabins
- No smoking
- No snowmobiles permitted on ski area terrain but they are welcome at Aqua log cabin resort