Aqua Log Cabins
Stay free Wednesday nights during the winter when you stay Tuesday or Thursday nights*
- except for Holiday week
The Log Cabins (upper unit) are made of 16-20 inch in diameter British Columbia Red Cedar logs. These log cabins sleep up to six with a full size bed, a twin bed, set of twin bunks, and a pull out coach. The log cabin has its own screened in porch and a large front deck overlooking Lac Labelle. Each log cabin has its own private bathroom with shower, toilet and sink. The Lakeshore Units (lower level) are stone sided on the outside and half log on the inside. These units are dog friendly and sleep five with a full size bed, twin above it, and set a twin bunks, and a pull out coach. Each Lakeshore unit has its own screened in Porch.
- Aqua is located on Lac Labelle less than a half mile to Mount Bohemia ski area. The cabins are located on the hiking /cross country trail system
- Shuttle Bus service runs to the mountain on a hourly basis on weekends and every other hour during weekdays during the ski season
- Snomobilers can ride onto the snowmobile trail from Aqua resort and go anywhere in the Keweenaw from the snomoible trail in Lac Labelle
All Bohemia lodging has access to activity building which includes couches, a fireplace, TV and small cooking area.
- Two night minimum in cabins, inn and yurts (not in the hostel)
- One nights deposit is due upon making a reservations and is non-refundable
- 14 days prior to your checkin date your full reservation is non-refundable
- There is a $25 alteration penalty for alterations to your reservation for any reason satellite Internet
- No pets except for lower units in the log cabins
- No smoking
- No snowmobiles permitted on ski area terrain but they are welcome at Aqua log cabin resort