Mount Bohemia All Inclusive Adventure Resort
Mount Bohemia is an 1100 acre resort and the only all inclusive resort in the Upper Peninsula. Every activity offered during the summer/fall season is covered under one price.
Your trip includes all of the following activities, meals and lodging arrangements
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
All meals are served on site in the North Pole bar and restaurant
Meals included but Alcohol beverages extra.
Sea kayaking on Lac Labelle
Sea kayaks and all equipment provided
Guided Sea Kayaking on Lake Superior
Sea kayaks, equipment, and guide provided
Fishing on Lac Labelle
Fishing kayaks and fishing equipment provided
Biking on old logging roads at Mount Bohemia
Biking on roads near the Mountain
SCOTT 29er carbon bikes provided
Miles of hiking trails on-site at Mount Bohemia
View hiking map
Bete Gris white sand beach located on Lake Superior just three miles from Mount Bohemia Adventure Resort; Considered one of the nicest beaches in the Upper Peninsula.
Lodging in a trailside cabin
Cabin sleeps four and each unit has it's own bathroom, shower and sink. Next to the cabins is a common building open 24-hours a day and it has board games, tables, satelite tv, couches and fireplace.
- $95 per day per person based on at least double occupancy in cabin.
- Please call if just a single for rate quote
- two night minimum stay
- One nights deposit is due upon making a reservations and is non-refundable
- 14 days prior to your checkin date your full reservation is non-refundable
- There is a $25 alteration penalty for alterations to your reservation for any reason
- No smoking
- All Bohemia lodging has access to activity building which includes couches, a fireplace, TV and small cooking area.